Praxis is a free, community driven framework which can help individuals and organisations realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios – keeping stakeholders happy.
- An entirely free framework. Templates, articles, a 360° capability maturity assessment tool, a glossary of project management terminology and much more is available at available at www.praxisframework.org.
- Praxis is an integrated framework, encompassing knowledge, method, competency and a capability maturity model. As it uses a common taxonomy and terminology across all elements, there is no need to cross reference or translate between guides.
- The Praxis Framework™ recognises one size does not fit all and can be easily tailored.
- The framework is community driven, practitioners can suggest improvements or extensions to any page and these will be considered for inclusion.
These features result in greater efficiency in the adoption and implementation of good practice - reducing training and operating costs and decreasing the time needed to implement effective project management.
Certify your Ability to:
- Deliver projects and programmes successfully using this innovative framework.
- Understand project and programme functions and the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain an effective project delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Praxis and other prominent frameworks; PRINCE2 and MSP - as well as the APM qualifications, PFQ and PMQ.
- Continually develop; as the entire framework is openly available on the internet, you are empowered to undertake continual professional development whenever needed.